1/14 Overland 4x4 ARTR RC Truck (Special Order Item)
1/14 Overland 4x4 ARTR RC Truck
Important Note: Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Super Scale Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axles (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realistic Front Cab Latch
- Rear Light Guards
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 10kg /22lbs
- Painted Body
- Scale Wheels and Tires
- Length: 23.8in / 606mm
- Width: 9.06in / 230mm
- Height: 10.7in / 273mm
- Weight: 3.3kg / 7.2lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Maximum Load: 10kg / 22lbs
- Load Total Mass: 17kg / 37lbs
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 Overland 4x4 ARTR RC Truck
- Requires 2-3S Lipo battery or 6-8 cell NIMH battery (7.2 - 11.1v)
- Requires 1x Steering Servo
- Requires 1x Locker/Shift Servo
- Requires 4 channel Radio
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ! This product does not include shocks.