1/14 Overland 6x6 RTR RC Truck w/ Utility Bed (Special Order Item)
1/14 Overland 6x6 RTR RC Truck w/ Utility Bed
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Scale Fuel Tank (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axles (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realistic Front Cab Latch
- Molded Fuel Tank
- Rear Light Guards
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 10kg /22lbs
- Painted Body
- Scale Wheels and Tires
- Brushed Motor
- Length: 28.8in / 734mm
- Width: 9.05in / 230mm
- Height: 10.7in / 273mm
- Weight: 6.8kg / 14.9lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Maximum Load: 10kg / 22lbs
- Load Total Mass: 17kg / 37lbs
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- Basic 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1/14 Overland 6x6 RTR RC Truck w/ Utility Bed
- 5200mAh 11.1V 3S 25C LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug (Battery Size: 5.59 x 1.77 x 1.57in / 142 x 45 x 40mm )
- 6x AA Batteries for Radio
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- The ESC does not have lipo cut off.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- Only the right side of the truck has a blind mirror with downward view.