Axial SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator 4WD RTR Gun Metal Grey
Product DetailsAxial climbs to the peak of scale rock crawling with the ready-to-run SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator. The upgraded chassis offers a third-channel DIG function plus 14-inch wheelbase that allows Axial to include a larger, more realistic 2-piece body.
In The Box
- (1) Axial SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator 4WD
- (1) Spektrum Firma Smart 40A ESC/Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum 15kg Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DX3 DSMR Radio
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Vehicle Battery (accepts standard and shorty packs)
- Compatible charger
- LiPo Safety Container
- Replica V8 engine cover, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance and adding forward-mounted weight.
- DIG function transmission option lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius.
- Two-speed transmission option (some assembly required) allows you to increase vehicle speed by approximately 40%.
- Drivers can choose between the DIG and 2-speed transmission options, or run both with a 4-channel transmitter and two servos (not included).
- AR45 Portal Axles feature an offset front housing for realistic looks.
- Axle housings also use portal gears for increased ground clearance and a universal that provides 45 degrees of steering.
- Differential locker features Hypoid gears, allowing for smaller size gears, improved gear reduction and reduced torque twist.
- Authentic Jeep® JT Gladiator body includes over 20 injection-moulded parts including bed rack, door handles, mirrors, hood vents and more.
- Three-piece body provides a more realistic deep bed.
- New centered battery position improves chassis balance with front-mounted motor.
- Chassis side pods offer mounting locations for smaller LiPo batteries, if desired.
- Hard anodized oil-filled shocks feature shock cap with bleed screw for easier rebuilds.
- All drive train components in the transmission, portals and axle gears are metal for extreme durability — with pinion gear included, the vehicle has 23 metal gears in total.
- Improved materials increase durability and stiffness while holding tighter tolerances to eliminate most "slop".
- Metal stainless steel pivot balls at all suspension points increase durability and wear life for consistent handling.
- Improved suspension geometry further reduces torque twist while allowing chassis fine-tuning.
- Extended 13.9 inch wheelbase with longer frame rails and chassis supports a more realistic version of the Jeep® JT Gladiator body.
- Detailed interior with moulded driver adds to the vehicle's realistic scale looks.
- New rear body mounts simplify body removal.
- Injection-moulded inner fenders hide internal components usually visible from the side of the chassis.
- Spektrum™ DX3™ DSMR® radio is fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential of the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver.
- Included Spektrum™ 15kg metal gear servo and all electronics are protected by a waterproof design for confident driving in any weather and trail conditions.
|Motor type||Brushed 540|