Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 (CC-01)
In the 1960s, Mercedes-Benz built the Unimog 406 Series. These multi-purpose trucks were known for being 4WD and having exceptional off-road performance. The Unimog can be used in environments such as deserts, jungles and mountains. Unimog is an acronym for UNIversal-Motor-Gerat with Gerat translating to mean machine or device. The vehicles featured an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission, and front/rear lockable differentials.
The CC-01 chassis is equipped with an independent double wishbone front suspension and a rear solid axle featuring 4 linkages which support the durable axle case. The suspension provides realistic driving on Concrete/Asphalt and Dirt. Equipped with not only a durable polycarbonate shell, but all the detail and style of the Land Cruiser. Oval-shaped front grille, blinkers, and mirrors parts give it scale realism
About the Model:
- 1/10 R/C Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 self assembly kit.
- 4WD XC chassis features realistic suspension system.
- Front and rear gear differentials ensure dependable power transmission.
- Suspension equipped with oil dampers to effectively absorb shocks from off-road driving.
- Comes with high performance electronic speed controller and Type 540 motor is also included.
- Exquisitely-detailed body shell is made from durable Polycarbonate
- Comes with LED unit (TLU-01) and 2 white and 2 red LEDs for head & tail lights
- A perfect item for enthusiasts seeking true-to-life scale realism in their R/C cars.
Req Radio, servo, battery, charger and paint to complete
|Assembly Type:||Un-Assembled (Kit)|
|Skill Level:||Skill Level 2|