Tamiya 1/10 R/C Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 (CC-02)
This assembly kit recreates the 406 Series Unimog that was a hit after its full-size debut in 1963, a polycarbonate body recreating the distinctive form, plus a plated depiction of the front grille also included. Take this model off-road for some serious rough riding fun!
Features a durable polycarbonate body with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank.
Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes, and its ladder frame features superior durability.
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off - road performance and its name is an
acronym which stands for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3,000 attachments for every imaginable task, now is depicted on the provenTamiya CC-02 chassis
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
- The distinctive form of the Unimog is accurately depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front grille and emblem.
- Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
- Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) are also included.
- The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
- A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
- All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control
- 267mm wheelbase
Req, Radio Tx&Rx, Speed Controller, Servo, Battery And Charger, Plus Paints And Tools