RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body Set
RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body Set
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2.
Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance.
You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2.
Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout.
The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits....
Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
R3 Single Speed Aluminum Transmission
Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
1.55" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
Realistic Tube Bumper - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio - 1.47: 1
Gears - Wide 32P steel gears
Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57: 1
Internal Ratio = 1.78:1
Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch,
Features - Metal billet aluminum casing, scale looking, Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions, compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67: 1
Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trailfinder 2 Chassis
Features- Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
High quality plastic material, very durable
High quality steel Yokes
Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels
Hub: 12mm hex
Back spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking, 6 bolt pattern,
Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper
Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 215mm (8.5")
Height: 210mm (8.25")
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.93:1
The TF2 includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same new 32P widened gears for durability.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota axles feature innovative round knuckles, new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a cast aluminum case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The Driveshafts for the TF2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance. The shocks are machined from billet aluminum and internally sprung.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55 internal beadlock wheels. Super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 lug design.
The TF2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options.
The All New TF2 Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts. 4-link conversion available soon!
Every TF2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The TF2 Mojave body features new model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a pre-painted grill and headlight reflectors. A chrome finish bumper is also included.
The TF2 Mojave Body set includes pre-painted tail lights and side marker lights. For even more realism, it's easy to add LED lighting to your truck.
The Mojave Body Set includes pre-painted wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The TF2 Mojave Body Set included a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. Pre-painted black, it_s perfect for carrying all your scale accessories or spare wheel and tire.
The Trailfinder 2 also includes all new scale rock rails plus rear tube rock guard bumpers. These great accessories protect your truck from scrapes.
The TF2 is powered by the nearly indestructable RC4WD 45 Turn Crawler Motor. With its sealed endbell for increased durability and long lasting performance, you_re sure to get where you_re doing.
A great truck needs a great servo to get you out of those tough spots and the TF2 fetures the Twister. A quality digital servo to handle all your steering duties.
The TF2 includes a quality XR3b 3 channel 2.4Ghz radio system. Use the third channel to control the winch and even more fun to your scale adventure!
The TF2 features the popular RC4WD Outcry Brushed Speed Controller with built-in drag brake and a separate 6V 5amp Turbo BEC for reliable, constant power on demand, Anytime.
Featuring a massive 153oz@6V of torque and a full metal geared drivetrain, the RC4WD Twister Metal Gear Digital Servo has the power and performance you need when the turning gets tough.
Photos provided by customer
- 1x RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body Set
- Front Winch Bumper is not included.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) Z-E0090 or Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers
- Front Shocks The Ultimate Scale Shocks 70mm (Silver) (Z-D0004)
- Rear Shocks The Ultimate Scale Shocks 90mm (Silver) (Z-D0001)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Straight Axle (Rear) (Z-A0061)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front) (Z-A0058)
- 540 Crawler Motor 45t (Z-E0004)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Z-E0007)
- XR3 3-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio (Z-R0009)
- Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Mojave Full Cab Back Panel (Red) (Z-B0056)
- Trail Finder 2 V8 Engine Mounts (Z-S1239)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Front Winch Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1496)
- RC4WD Skid Plate for Trail Finder 2 V8/R4 (Z-S1488)
- RC4WD Rock Krawler Replacement 3/4 Link kit for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1486)
- RC4WD Bivouac 1/10 M.O.A.B Camping Trailer w/Tent (Z-H0007)
- BigDog 1/10 Dual Axle Scale Boat Trailer (Z-H0006)
- Steel Rear Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Style A) (VVV-C0208)
- Steel Rear Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Style B) (VVV-C0212)
- Rough Stuff Limited Edition Red Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round and IPF Square Lights) (VVV-C0215)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round Lights) (VVV-C0211)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella and IPF Round Lights) (VVV-C0209)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Double Hella Round Lights) (VVV-C0213)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round and IPF Square Lights) (VVV-C0219)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Standard) (VVV-C0206)
- Front Lamp Lenses for RC4WD Mojave Body (VVV-C0205)
- Tonneau Cover for RC4WD Mojave II (VVV-C0207)
- Tough Armor Roll Cage For Chevy Blazer (Z-S1708)
- Low Profile Delrin Transfer Case Mount for TF2 (Z-S1777)
- Truck Topper (Z-B0047)
- Bench Seat (Z-B0032)
- Driver (Z-S0190)
- Winch (Winch options)
- Rear 4 Link Kit (Z-S0603)
- Front 3 Link w/Panhard Bar (Z-S0565)
- XVD For Yota Front Axle (Z-S0342)
- Scale Aisin/Yota Style Hubs (Z-S0196)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Front Steel Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0778)
- Rear Machined Aluminum Bumper w/Hitch (Z-S0579)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Side Metal Sliders for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0753)
- Red Super Soft Leaf Springs (Z-S0570)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Rear Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0767)
- Punisher Shaft (Z-S0209)
- Basic Lighting System (Z-E0016)
- RC4WD Rook Rack (Z-X0008)
- Body Lift Kit (Z-S0682)
- RC4WD King 80mm Offroad Shocks (Front) (Z-D0035)
- RC4WD King 90mm Offroad Shocks (Rear) (Z-D0033)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 80mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0012)
- RC4WD 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0036)
- Dual Spring 80mm Scale Black Shocks (Ver 2) (Z-D0039)
- The Ultimate Scale Shocks 80mm (Silver) (Z-D0005)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 90mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0015)
- RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0038)
- K44 Scale Front Axle (Z-A0048)
- K44 Scale Rear Axle (Z-A0049)
- RC4WD Mickey Thompson 1.55" Baja MTZ P3 Scale Tires (Z-T0058)
- RC4WD Mickey Thompson 1.55" Baja Claw TTC Scale Tires (Z-T0064)
- RC4WD Interco IROK 1.55" Scale Tires (Z-T0056)
- Scale Accessories (Click Here)
- Truck Bed Mount Angled Spare Tire Carrier (Z-S0358)
- Big Boss Fender Flares (Z-S0590)
- Front Inner Fender Set for Mojave / Hilux Body (Z-S1192)
- Tough Armor Front Tube Bumper w/Winch Mount for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0765)
- Tough Armor Front Lightbar Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1058)
- Front Hood and Window Deflector Set for Mojave and Hilux Bodies (Z-S1377)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Rear Steel Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1373)
- Single Rear Shock Mount for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0768)
- RC4WD N-Fab N-Durastep for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1615)
- Complete Mojave 2 Body Set For Trail Finder 2 (Camo) (Z-B0115)
- RC4WD Warn Rock Crawler Rear Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1561)
- 2 Speed Transmission Conversion Kit for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1690)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 w/Mud Flaps & Lights (Red) (VVV-C0255)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 w/Mud Flaps & Lights (Blue) (VVV-C0256)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 w/Mud Flaps (Black) (VVV-C0253)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 (Black) (VVV-C0252)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 w/Mud Flaps & Lights (Black) (VVV-C0254)
- Roll Bar/Roof Rack w/Lightbar Frame for TF2 Mojave Body (VVV-C0295)
- Rear Tube Bed w/Mud Flaps and Lights for Trail Finder 2 (Black Style B) (VVV-C0302)
- Roll Bar/Roof Rack w/Lightbar Frame and Front IPF Lights for TF2 Mojave Body (VVV-C0296)
- Rear Tube Bed for Trail Finder 2 (Black Style B) (VVV-C0298)
- Rear Tube Bed w/Mud Flaps for Trail Finder 2 (Red Style B) (VVV-C0301)
- Rear Tube Bed w/Mud Flaps and Lights for Trail Finder 2 (Red Style B) (VVV-C0303)
- Rear Tube Bed w/Mud Flaps for Trail Finder 2 (Black Style B) (VVV-C0300)
- Metal Rear Emblem for TF2 Mojave Body (White) (VVV-C0290)
- Metal Vintage Rear Emblem for TF2 Mojave Body (White) (VVV-C0291)
- Metal Rear Emblem for TF2 Mojave Body (Black) (VVV-C0292)
- Metal Vintage Rear Emblem for TF2 Mojave Body (Black) (VVV-C0293)
- Rear Bed Rack for Mojave II Body Set (VVV-C0373)
- Interior Package for Trail Finder 2 / Mojave (VVV-C0378)
- Interior Package for Mojave Body and Axial SCX10 I & II (VVV-C0379)
- Mountaineer Roof Rack w/Lights for Mojave II Body Set (VVV-C0385)
Items of Interest: (not required for completion)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Grease and Lubrication (Z-S1199) (Z-S1197)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interest to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.