Landrover D90 Metal Chassis (Without Shocks, Wheels and Tires) for Defender D90 Body
Superb option for those who prefer to choose their own body, shock, wheel and tyre specs out the box.
NOTE! These chassis now come with the new version Phat Axles with round pumpkin
D90 Metal Chassis Kit. Front 3-link setup with CMS and Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well. These new kits come unassembled.
Includes Boom Racing Scale PHAT Axles, Voodoo driveshafts, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, mounts, skid plate, bumpers, shock towers and receiver box. Does not come with shocks, wheels and tires. Limited quantity now available!
Recommended shocks length 80mm to 85mm and 1.9 wheels with tires not exceeding 96mm.
This D90 kit comes unassembled. This kit is the same as ARTR D90 kit, but without shocks, wheels and tires.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with Boom Racing Phat Axles
- Rails for RC4WD D90 Defender body (Chassis conversion req for Team Raffee D90 body)
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 422mm
- Frame width : 85mm
- Overall width: 210mm
- Wheelbase: variable 260-295mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy Assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in transmission
- Full metal internal gears in transfer case
- HD universal drive axles
- All metal steering rods
- Steel shackle mounts
- Scale PHAT Axles with 27/10T helical bevel gears
- Low profile PHAT truss
- One-piece knuckle
To complete this chassis you will need:
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Wheels and Tires
When you receive the car, do not put electronics and battery in it and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles, which you may need to shim and grease with your preferred grease. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tight as screws can come loose during air freight etc. We advise to use blue threadlock on all machine screws.