Hobbywing Quickrun Fusion 1200KV Sensored Brushless 2-IN-1 (INCLUDES FREE LED PROGRAM BOX)
The integrated design of the ESC makes the overall volume is only the size of 550 motor, and the overall weights is only 201g. which makes the layout and wiring of the car frame simpler and more beautiful, perfectly solves the difficulty of wiring due to the small internal space of rock crawler. Application No: CN201921921821.3
The Fusion system combined with Intelligent Torque and closed-loop speed control means the power system will maintain the motor’s Torque level and RPM as the vehicle conditions change. Uphill, downhill, under load, the intelligent output torque makes the operation so simple (Note: If the “RPM/Throttle Matching” be set to “Disable”, no intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control, just like the brushed system.)
The Fusion system adopts FOC driving mode, low speed torque is strong. It runs smoothly at very low speed, outstripping ordinary sensored power system, even better than brushed power system. Moreover, the motor is extremely silent when it is running. The driving noise which annoys the driver disappears. It is the best choice for rock crawler.
The IP-67 waterproof of the whole power has an excellent waterproof and dustproof performance. The whole power can easily drive on the muddy, sandy, icy, snowy and water track under various weather conditions.
The whole power adopts FOC driving which has high efficiency and less heat, dramatically extends the Running time, Benefitting from the sine wave driving mode, the motor runs more silently and softly.
Eight gears of drag brake force and nine gears of drag brake rate can meet different car models, different fields, and different controlling habits. The maximum drag brake force is about twice that of ordinary brushless power of the same size, providing super strong parking capacity on the slope.
Compare to standard on/off switches, the dust, dirt, and waterproof electronic switch housing ensures a long reliable life for your power system, will not suffer from the problems that reed stuck and contact rust frequently happed in dusty and damp environment and the problem that mechanical switch closes automatically caused by fierce impact.
- Integrated design of Hobbywing’s patent technology
- Intelligent Torque Output & Speed Closed-loop Control for Easy Comtrol
- FOC (Field-oriented Control) for Super Linearity & HighTorque & Extreme Mute
- Applicable to All Weather & Track Conditions
- High Driving Efficiency for Long Battery Life
- Professional & Drag Brake Adjustments & Super Parking Capacity
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
- Scale: 1/10th
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Waterproof: Yes
- Peak Current: 40A/160A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/ 6-9 Cell NIMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V adjustable, continuous current 4A (Switch mode)
- Motor KV: 1200KV
- Diameter/length of Motor: 36mm/64mm
- Shaft diameter/exposed shaft length: 3.175mm/16mm
- Motor Poles: 4
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm x1/ Black-14AWG-200mm x1
- Input Connectors: XT60
- (Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside)
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED program Box: Supported
- LCD program Box: Not Supported
- WIFI Module: Not Supported
- Program Port: Independent programming interfaces (switch position)
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
- Size: 36*64mm
- Weight: 201g (include wire plug)
- Applications: Various 1/10th rock crawler