Element RC Enduro Trail Truck Builders Kit
ELEMENT RC ENDURO TRAIL TRUCK BUILDERS KIT
A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the all-new Enduro Builder’s Kit!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive in three levels. Stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear, and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. For the Builder’s Kit, we include machined steel versions of the 5.7% and 11.83% transmission gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
Knowing that every build is different, we gave you the ability to choose the wheelbase length that suits most bodies on the market. The included optional rear links allow builders to choose from among the 12.3, 12.0 and 11.8-inch (313mm, 305mm and 299mm) wheelbases. With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Builder’s Kit is ready for the trail – Are you?
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
STEALTH® X GEARBOX
STEALTH® X GEARBOX WITH ADJUSTABLE OVERDRIVE GEARS: At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive in 3 levels.
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes: one standard and one shorty
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Scale: 1:10 Power Electric
Transmission Ratio: varies
Build Type: Kit
Needed To Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitchpinion gear
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- 7.4V – 11.1V LiPo with "shorty" or “standard”battery dimensions
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosenabove)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Body and paint
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Other helpful items needed
- FT Body Scissors(#1737)
- Thread-locking compound (#1596)
- FTBody Reamer (#1499)
- FT Hex/Nut Driver set(#1519)
- Hobby Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Soldering Iron
- Calipers or Precision Ruler