Defender D90 Pickup Assembled Chassis With TRC Raffee Hard Body
NOTE! These chassis now come with the new version Phat Axles with round pumpkin
Complete kit of Boom Racing D90 ARTR Chassis and D90 Pickup Truck hard body. A scale rig you can run on the trails, and have fun with, and the sky is the limit for scale detailing.
The Boom Racing D90 Metal Chassis Kit has a front 3-link setup with chassis mounted servo (CMS) and a Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well.
The chassis includes Boom Racing Complete Scale PHAT Axles, Voodoo front and rear drive shafts, and shaft from motor to transfer case, aluminum shocks, 1.9 beadlock wheels and tires, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, body mounts, skid plate, aluminum links and plastic ball ends, rails and bumpers, shock towers and receiver box. The body is also included.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with Boom Racing Scale PHAT Axles
- Over 45 degree steering angle
- 27/10T heavy duty helical axle gears and input shafts
- Heavy Cast Knuckles
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 434mm
- Wheelbase: variable 282-287 mm
- Frame width: 85mm (outside) 73mm (inside)
- Front bumper width: 195mm
- Rear bumper width: 190mm
- Body post width: 190mm
- Body post distance hole to hole: 138mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in transmission
- Full metal internal gears in transfer case
- HD universal driveshafts
- Aluminum M3 upper and lower links, drag link and pandhard link
- Stainless steel steering tie rod link
- 4x cast metal adjustable shock mounts
- 4x aluminum shock extension
- 1x helical pinion gear
- 1x helical main gear
- 4x 12mm aluminum hex
- 4x stamped steel 1.9 beadlock wheels & tires with foams
- Full ball bearings
To complete this chassis you will need
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery & Charger
- Paint & accessories
After you take the car out of the box, do not install electronics and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles. If need be, shim the axles. Grease the axles properly. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tightened and nothing is loose, loctite the screws if necessary.
Photos are for reference only. Accessories are extra optionals. Body comes unpainted. Kit includes body and ARTR chassis. Electronics are not included. Does not come with hood decals.