D110 Metal Chassis Kit. Front 3-link setup with CMS and Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well. These three new kits come unassembled.
Includes Boom Racing Scale PHAT Axles, Voodoo driveshafts, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, mounts, skid plate, bumpers, shock towers and receiver box. Does not come with shocks, wheels and tires.
Recommended shocks length 80mm to 90mm and 1.9 wheels with tires not exceeding 96mm.
This combo comes with Team Raffee body D110 Pickup body.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with new version Boom Racing Scale Phat Axles
- Pre-mounted onto Team Raffee Co extension rails for direct fitment onto the TRC D110 Defender bodies (so there is no need to change the rails yourself).
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 526mm
- Wheelbase: variable: 330-350mm
- Frame width: 85mm
- Front bumper width:196mm
- Rear bumper width: 190mm
- Body post width: 190mm
- Body post distance hole to hole: 198mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy Assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in transmission
- Full metal internal gears in transfer case
- HD universal drive axles
- All metal steering rods
- 4x Steel adjustable shock mounts
- 1x Pinion gear included
- 4x 12mm Hex
- 4x Metal 1.9 beadlock wheels & tires
- D110 Chassis (without tires/wheels/shocks)
- D110 Pickup Body
To complete this chassis you will need:
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery & Charger
- Wheels & Tires
When you receive the car, do not put electronics and battery on it immediately and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles, which you need to shim them and grease them properly. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tightened and nothing is loose.