D90 Metal Chassis Kit. Front 3-link setup with CMS and Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well. These three new kits come unassembled.
Includes Boom Racing Scale PHAT Axles, Voodoo driveshafts, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, mounts, skid plate, bumpers, shock towers and receiver box. Does not come with shocks, wheels and tires.
Recommended shocks length 80mm to 85mm and 1.9 wheels with tires not exceeding 96mm.
This kit fits the Team Raffee body D90 Pickup and Station Wagon bodies. Add your own wheels, tires and shocks.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with new version Boom Racing Scale Phat Axles
- Pre-mounted onto Team Raffee Co extension rails for direct fitment onto the TRC D90 Defender bodies (so there is no need to change the rails yourself).
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 434mm
- Wheelbase: variable: 282-287mm
- Frame width: 85mm (outside) 73mm (inside)
- Front bumper width:196mm
- Rear bumper width: 190mm
- Body post width: 190mm
- Body post distance hole to hole: 138mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy Assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in transmission
- Full metal internal gears in transfer case
- HD universal drive axles
- All metal steering rods
- 4x Steel adjustable shock mounts
- 1x Pinion gear included
- 4x 12mm Hex
- 4x Metal 1.9 beadlock wheels & tires
- 1/10 D90 Chassis for TRC D90 body (without shocks/tires/wheels)
To complete this chassis you will need
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery & Charger
- Wheels & Tires
When you receive the car, do not put electronics and battery on it immediately and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles, which you need to shim them and grease them properly. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tightened and nothing is loose.
Extension Rails are NOT needed to fit TRC D90 Defender bodies. This chassis will not fit RC4WD D90 Defender body.