V CC BEC 2.0 Waterproof - 15A Voltage Regulator, 50V Max
The CC BEC 2.0 complements our established line of BECs hobbyists have relied on for years. With hundreds of thousands in the field, users can count on this new design to power today’s high-power, digital servos and accessories safely. The CC BEC 2.0 features heavy duty, dual output wires that will provide clean power to sensitive radio equipment. Castle link2 can be used to set the output from 4.75 to 12 volts and power today’s power hungry servos, cameras, and other accessories. Do it right the first time, invest in the CC BEC 2.0 to protect expensive electronics for the long haul.
Note: CC BEC 2.0 should never be operated in series or parallel with another BEC or backup receiver pack connected to the RX/Servo side of the circuit.
- Applications: Crawlers, Marine, Sea Planes, UAS, Industrial
- Waterproof: Yes
- Peak Current: 15A (dependent upon input and output voltage
- Continuous Current:
- 4.75~6.0V Output: 10A
- 6.25~8.5V Output: 9A
- 8.75~10.0V Output: 8A
- 10.25~12.0V Output: 7A
- Max Volts:
- Surface: 12S (50.4V)
- Air (w/Brake): 12S (50.4V)
- Air (No Brake): 14S (58.8V)
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 4.75 to 12V (set with Castle Link only - sold separately)
- Default Setting: 5.25V
- Size (LxWxH): 35x18x19mm (1.37x.69x.75")
- Weight: 28g (1.0 oz) (with full length wires)
Programming kits below, the field system acts as a field and pc programmer!!