Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 (CC-02S)
The 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally depicted in Item 58657 on the CC-01 chassis) makes its way to the CC-02 chassis!
The Defender 90 is a legendary Land Rover off-road car, and its roots go back to 1948. Based on differences in wheelbases, this car has three types – the Defender 90/110/130. This R/C model depicts a 3-door model with 93-inch wheelbase.
Tamiya is pleased to announce the unveiling of another off-road car on our popular CC-02 chassis, this time the 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally used with item 58657).
The Defender 90 is a legendary off-road vehicle, whose roots go back to 1948.
- This is a 1/10 scale R / C model assembly kit. Length: 429mm, width: 200mm, height: 215mm, wheelbase (short): 242mm (same wheelbase as CC-01S).
- Defender 90's unmistakable shape is precisely captured by the lightweight polycarbonate body, now with additional attachment positions for mounting to the frame.
- Compatible with 5mm diameter x2 LEDs for the headlights and 5mm diameter x6 LEDs for the rear.
- Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light reflectors and indicators.
- Black ABS resin rims are paired with semi-pneumatic all-terrain tires.
- Short drive shafts (P-parts) transmit power to the front and rear differential gears.
- The CC-02 chassis offers superior durability and uses front / rear coil spring suspension.
- A wide range of optional Hop-Up parts are available to customize your model.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
|Assembly Type||Un-Assembled (Kit)|