RC4WD Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Rear)
The Ultimate Scale 1.9 Yota Cast Straight Rear Axles
- Die Cast light Weight Metal Housing
- Hardened Steel Spool Gears
- 5mm Axle Output Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powdercated in black
- Width: 180mm / 7.09inch
- Engineered by Fracture in New Zealand
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- >Designed for 1:10 Scale Truck!
- Hex to Hex Width: 179 mm / 7.04"
- Pin to Pin Width: 168mm / 6.61"
- Pumpkin Height: 35.8mm / 1.4"
- Leaf Mount Width: 78mm / 3.07"
- Gear Ratio: 2.67 : 1
- Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19"
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 1441g / 4.95oz
- 1x The Ultimate Scale Yota Cast Axle Housing (Rear)
- 1x Steel Axle
- 1x Tracgear yota Spool Gear
- 2x 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Complete hardwares and Bearings
- Yota 1/10 Axle Ring & Pinion Gears (Z-S0027)
- Rear Replacement Case Housing for Cast Yota Axle (Z-A0079)
Optional Parts & Upgrade:
- Ultimate 4 links mount (Part # Z-S0133) (4mm spacer needed)
- Mini 12mm Wheel Widener (4) (Part # Z-S0407)
- Steering kit (Part # Z-S0148)
- U bolt kit (Part # Z-S0068)
- Leaf spring (Part # Z-S0518)
- Axle shock mount (Part # Z-S0221)
- Straight replacement axle (Part # Z-S0061)
- Front stock axle shaft (Part # Z-S0060)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Silver Axle (Front)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front) (Z-A0058)
- 5mm x 9mm x 0.3mm Axle Shims (Z-S1559)
What is the difference between this and billet Yota axles?
In terms of strength, cast version is about 85% in terms of strength of the billet version. All internals parts are the same as well.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Fits Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave Body Set (Z-K0042 _Disc_)
- Fits Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
Axle Shimming Video: Click Here