Hobbywing XERUN Justock Brushless Crawler Combo 17.5T
Perfect Brushless Combo For All Our Trucks And Crawlers Sensored For Precise Low Speed Control
- ALL the following ESC's & sensored motors have got ROAR approval!
- Budget-friendly, high performance, best control feelings.
- Timing is permanently set to zero degree (unchangeable) for SPEC race.
- Very suitable for Rock Crawler when the ESC works with 17.5T sensored motor.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Small and light weight.
- Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors.
- The internal timing is always zero degree to complaint with the rules of SPEC races such as ROAR SPORTMAN.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Plenty of programmable items.Via Setup Button
- Easily programmed with the LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.(Available Separately)
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using "Crawler" working mode.
- Output: Continuous current 45A, burst current 260A.
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3 cells LiPo. *Note1
- BEC Output: 6V@2A linear mode built-in BEC.
- Resistance: 0.0006 Ohm.
- Motor Supported: Sensored brushless / Sensorless Brushless.
- Suitable Brushless Motor:
- With 2 cells Lipo or 4-6 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road: >=8.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=11.5T
- With 3 cells Lipo or 7-9 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road: >=13.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=17.5T
- Suitable Car:
- 1/10, 1/12 on-road or off-road cars / trucks.
- 1/10, 1/8 rock crawler.
- Size: 33mm(L) * 28mm(W) * 31.5mm(H) (Cooling fan height included)
- Weight: 59g (The weight of cooling fan not included)
*Note1: The cooling fan gets its power supply from built-in BEC. If 11.1v is used fan may be damaged advise high voltage fan be used.
- JUSTOCK brushless ESC (1 pc)
- 21.5T Sensored Brushless Motor (1 pc)
- 5V Cooling Fan (1 pc)
- Sensor Cable (1 pc)
- Sticker (1 pc)
- Manual (2 pcs)