HOBBYWING QUICRUN COMBO 1080 G2 ESC + 555 13T BRUSHED MOTOR
HOBBYWING QUICRUN COMBO 1080 G2 ESC + 555 11T BRUSHED MOTOR
The first "Real Car Mode" ESC from Hobbywing is an exciting release and features four running modes and a real time drag break adjustment.
In the Real Car mode the direction of the motor is switchable in real time by using a spare channel on the transmitter, you get the normal operation of pulling the trigger for "forward" and pushing the trigger for "brake" and then with the reverse enabled pulling the trigger will give you "reverse".
This new feature will give you a unique RC experience unlike any other! (Requires a spare channel on the receiver).
In addition to the switchable Real Car mode the drag brake force is also adjustable in real time using an AUX channel on the handset.
The Quicrun WP 1080G2 is fully waterproof to IP67 standards, this a great step forward for all weather RC Rock Crawler applications.
- 4 Innovative real car running modes - an RC first!
- Fully IP67 waterproof design for all conditions. (Note: please clean and dry it after use for avoiding rusty connectors)
- Highly reliable electronic switch design prevents mechanical switch failure due to dirt, water, dust and etc.
- Tuneable drag brake and drag brake rate for different vehicles, tracks and control feel.
- Adjustable PWM frequency combined with advanced freewheeling (/DEO) technology guarantees great throttle linearity and driving feel.
- Real time adjustable drag brake force using an AUX channel of a transmitter and the ability to switch the drag brake force anytime and anywhere on demand.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cut-off protection, thermal protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card to the ESC.
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- ESC programming via Hobbywing LED program card.
Application: 1/10th Rock Crawler
Motor Type: Brushed Motor (540 / 555 size motors)
Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo/5-9S Cell NiMH
BEC Output: 6V / 7.4V / 8.4V @ 4A (Switch-mode)
Wires & Connectors: Black-14AWG-200mm / Red-14AWG-200mm
Programming device: LED program box
Size: 37.2 x 31.9 x 18.4mm
Weight (w/ wires): 70.2g
- Specialized Carbon Brushed for extended life
- Zero-Cogging Torque Design
- Excellent efficiency
- Outstanding Response and Control
- Adjustable mechanical timing of the motor
- Modular design for easy service and cleaning
Model: QUICRUN Brushed 555
Input Voltage: 10V
Diameter/ Length(mm): φ=36mm(1.42in) L=58.5mm(2.30in)
Shaft Diameter/ Length (mm): φ=3.175mm(0.125in) L=16.5mm(0.65in)
Applications: 1/10 Crawler / Short course truck / Monster truck