FTX OUTBACK TEXAN 4X4 RTR 1:10 TRAIL CRAWLER - Grey
FTX OUTBACK TEXAN 4X4 RTR 1:10 TRAIL CRAWLER - GREY
Inspired by the classic pick-ups from the 1940’s and 50’s the new FTX Texan blends old school retro looks with the latest in RC crawler chassis design. At first you will be drawn to the classic cab body that features scale exhaust stack, external airfilter, moulded grill, mirrors, wipers and a moulded flat-bed rear roll cage with spare tyre. We have even included two different decals for the rear flat bed, choose either a panel wood or chequerplate finish!
The Texan features no body clips or posts, with a magnetic fixing at the front and hinged rear for smooth, uncluttered scale looks and easy, quick chassis access. Underneath the Texan features a low profile, cantilever rear shock absorber set-up to provide the platform for a flatbed rear assembly. Moulded internal wheel arch lining and side floors add further scale realism, along with beadlock wheels and dust cap.
Aluminium CNC shock absorbers are standard front and rear as are dual rated front springs. With the battery pack mounted further forward and the motor and Etronix 15kg servo set directly over the axle, weight bias and climbing ability is greatly improved.
Thesplit transmission design allows for a lower centre CofG centre transmission that can help accommodate interiors, whilst the updated transmission design now rotates front and rear axles in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction tohelp reduce the effects of torque twist.
The Texan promises to take your off-road trail adventures to the next level with so many features as standard.
- 99% Ready-to-Run
- 4ch 2.4ghz radio system
- Hobbywing WP-1060 Waterproof ESC
- Etronix 15kg metal geared waterproof servo
- 550 brushed 17 Turn motor
- 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery & wall charger
- Ball bearings
- Twin rail metal frame chassis
- 6mm steel multi-link suspension for smooth articulation
- Steel CVA telescopic centre universal driveshafts
- Steel CVA front universal driveshafts
- Cantilever rear suspension for scale flat beds
- Aluminium Oil filled shock absorbers
- Metal axle & transmission gears
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles
- Side chassis and fender plates
- Receiver box with external third & forth channel ports for additional electronic devices such as LED, sound module or winch
- Split transmission system for better low-speed torque output
- Lower C of G transfer case to accommodate interiors
- Transmission slipper clutch
- Raised chassis mounted steering servo & panhard bar
- Front mounted motor for better weight bias
- Beadlock scale styled wheels
- Supersoft high grip all terrain tyres
- Scale styled front & rear bumpers with shackles & factory fitted LED lights
- LED Rear brake light & front fender spot lights
- Scale inspired retro cab body and flatbed rear cage & moulded accessories
Gear Ratio: 54:1
Tyre Diameter: 120mm
Wheel Diameter: 54mm
Ground Clearance: 80mm
Required To Complete
- 4 x AA batteries