Complete Narrow Front Assembled BRX70 PHAT Axle Set w/ AR44 HD Gears
Boom Racing brings you a new and exciting product - Complete Assembled BRX70 Scale PHAT Axle Set.
The BRX70 axle is Boom Racing's new narrow axle. Packed with many desirable solid axle features; heavy weight for low CG, reversible axle bevel gear positions, leaf spring option (over and under axle), chassis mounted or axle mounted servo option, behind-the-axle steering option, detachable aluminum CNC truss, adjustable caster angle. It uses the widely available AR44 axle gear, input shaft and AR44 knuckles.
This is a performance based, heavy and narrow axle set designed for performance based scale RC builds. Use this axle as a base for any custom builds.
BRX70 front axle is slightly wider than the BRX70 rear axle. This provides better steering performance and stability for the chassis.
- 148.5mm pin-to-pin (5.846 inches)
- Narrow axle for super scale builds
- PHAT axle (heavy and strong)
- 260 grams total weight
- Reversible axle gear in the housing (swap gear to opposite side for counter rotation center drivetrain setup)
- Standard AR44 high pinion gear & input shaft
- Chassis Mounted Servo (CMS) AND Axle Mounted Servo (AMS) setup option
- Detachable knuckle lever for Behind-The-Axle steering setup option
- Standard AR44 knuckle arms are compitable
- Leaf spring over and under the axle housing option
- CNC aluminum truss included for 3-Link and 4-Link setup option
- Adjustable caster angle for additional steering adjustability
- BADASS HD Steel universal shaft for ultimate durability and strength for the axle drivetrain
- High steering angle you won't believe its true - over 45 degrees
- Removeable third member for 6x6 pass-thru option (coming soon)
- Third member high pinion angle for better clearance
- Counter rotation stainless steel tie rod steering link for quick adjustments
- Option to lengthen the axle width with longer c-hubs and universal axle shafts (coming soon)
- 1x PHAT Axle Housing
- 1x AR44 heavy duty keyed gears
- 2x CNC aluminum knuckles (AR44 compitable)
- 2x CNC aluminum C-Hubs
- 2x BADASS Heavy Duty Steel Universal Driveshafts
- 1x CNC Aluminum Truss
- 1x 4mm Stainless Steel Tie Rod Steering Link
- 2x 4mm Aluminum Drag link Steeing Link
- 2x CNC Aluminum Link Mounts with multiple shock position options
- Full set of rubber sealed bearings set for BRX70 front axle
- Full set of Badass ball joint and balls
When you receive the axle:
Make sure to grease up the axle set. You can fill up the empty space with diff grease surrounding the bevel gear and input shaft.
The gear positions are factory setup and should be ready to go. Rotate the drivetrain by hand for physical inspection.
Install spacers accordingly between the center driveshaft and the input shaft to prevent input shaft from unnecessary slop.