Axial SCX10II Raw Builders Kit
The Axial SCX10 II Raw Builders Kit gives you everything you need to build an SCX10 II slider, and the freedom to finish it off with your choice of body, tires, and wheels! This makes it easier for everyone to build a custom rig. You get the same scale AR44 high pinion axles, chassis-mounted servo mount, redesigned 3 gear transmission, front mounted battery tray, all aluminum suspension links, and suspension designed for nearly zero bump steer. These are just some of the features that make the SCX10 II optimized for performance. The Raw Builders Kit gives you what you need to create a machine that’s as custom as it is capable!
The Axial SCX10 II chassis is the first choice for builders looking to do custom creations. To help fuel this creativity, we’ve released the Raw Builder’s Kit, a minimalistic version of our SCX10 II that allows you to choose your own wheels, tires, body and electronics. By giving you this option, we let you customize both the look and performance of the best trail truck chassis on the market.
To help you build your ultimate project, the Raw Builder’s Kit includes a full set of aluminum links (steering and suspension), WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts, and mounting hardware to build a 11.4”, 12.0” or 12.3” vehicle.
This kit includes enough suspension links to build one of three wheelbase configurations: 11.4”, 12.0”, or 12.3”.
• All aluminum suspension and steering links
• Tapered center and flared ends
• Large M4 rod ends
• Grey anodized aluminum
- AR44™ Single Piece Axles:
- Single piece axle housing for strength.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and scale realism.
- Optimized gear ratio (3.75) for reduced torque twist.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance, better driveshaft angles, and increased durability.
- AX10™ Transmission:
- Scale looks on the outside — strong, all-metal Axial® gears on the inside!
- Mimics a real transmission with bell housing, oil pan, and 4X4 transfer case.
- 56T spur gear and 15T pinion — 32-pitch for durability.
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15.
- Efficient driveline with improved driveshaft angles to reduce stress on moving parts.
- Includes a full set of ball bearings.
- AR44™ Universal Axle Set:
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Hardened steel construction.
- All Aluminum Suspension Links:
- All links are metal, including the steering.
- 4-Link rear suspension geometry reduces axle steer and torque twist.
- Custom tapered center – flared ends design.
- Large M4 rod ends.
- Gray anodized aluminum.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo):
- Servo is moved from the top of the axle onto the chassis, just as a full-size truck's steering box is located on the frame.
- Enhances scale looks with proper suspension geometry.
- Anodized aluminum links included with M4 rod ends.
- Adjustable servo mounting system allows a wide range of servos to be used.
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer.
Type: SCX10 Chassis Vehicle
Length: 19.25 in (489mm)
Width: 8.9 in (226mm)
Height: 9.4 in (239.4mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.0 in (77mm)
Wheelbase: 11.4 in (287mm) or 12.0 in (304.8mm) or 12.3 in (312.4mm)
Weight: 4.0 lb (1.81kg)
Chassis: SCX10, C-Channel Steel
Suspension: Solid Axle
Gear Pitch: 32 Pitch
Shock Type: Coil-Over 2.4 - 3.5 in (61-90mm)
- (1) Axial SCX10 II Raw Builders Kit
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 2-3S LiPo Battery and Charger
- 2 or 3 Channel Radio/Receiver
- Suitable LiPo Charger
- Your choice of 1/10 scale body, tires, and wheels.
- (4) AA Batteries
- Paints And Grease Etc
- Some Tools
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, October 27 2018