Axial SCX10 II 1955 Ford F-100 Truck 4WD RTR - Brown
Axial® unveils its first scale Ford body — an officially licensed, detailed 1955 Ford F-100 — as the topper for its latest trail performer featuring the SCX10™ II 4X4 chassis.
The SCX10™ II Ford F-100 delivers class-leading performance in a convenient, ready-to-run package. Only batteries and a charger are required. Authentic body details include a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed METHOD Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tires — plus a working spare — take the realism down to the road.
Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keep the action alive over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, rugged AR44™ axles, full ball bearings, and more, the SCX10™ II Ford F-100 keeps going when the going gets tough!
- Officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial® SCX10™ II chassis
- Officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels provide durability and clean looks.
- Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires are molded in R30 compound for a superior grip.
- AR44™ front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- High pinion design adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability.
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Optimized gear ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs.
- Realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity.
- Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
- Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 32 x 44 x 147mm (3S 5000mAh) while improving weight distribution and center of gravity.
- Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel.
- Suspension and steering have strong steel links with large M4 rod ends for durability.
- Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale looks.
- Front suspension design nearly eliminates bump steer
- Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies allow you to tune the dampening rate.
- AX10™ transmission gearing overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing super high speed or competition-level crawling speed.
- Dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for increased surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power.
- 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a strengthened slider-floater tube which reduces flex and fatigue.
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity.
- Dynamite® AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable, yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH batteries.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® SCX10™ II 1955 Ford F-100 4WD Ready-to-Run
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) Axial® 35T 540-Size Brushed Motor
- (1) Product manual
Needed to Complete:
- Battery pack with EC3 connector
- Battery charger
- AA batteries (4) for the transmitter
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Batteries: w/EC3 connector (sold separately)
- Battery Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32 x 44 x 147mm)
- Body: Trimmed and finished polycarbonate, vacuum formed interior
- Brakes: Integral with electronic speed control
- Charger: sold separately
- Chassis: Steel C-channel
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Differential: Bevel Gear 30T/8T
- Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
- Height: 9.6" (245mm)
- Length: 19.25" (489mm)
- Motor Size: 540
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Pinion: 13T
- Radio: Spektrum STX200
- Servos: Spektrum S605 metal gear waterproof chassis mounted steering servo
- Shock Type: Coil-over 2.5 - 3.5" (61-90mm) plastic body
- Size/Scale: 1/10
- Speed Control: Dynamite AE-5L 3S LiPo capable, w/LED light controller
- Spur Gear: 56T
- Suspension: Solid axle front and rear, 4-link design for rear
- Tire Compound: S30
- Tire Diameter: 4.6" (116.8mm)
- Tire Tread: Maxxis Trepador
- Track: Front and Rear, 9.1" (230mm) distance from outer edges of wheels measured side-to-side
- Vehicle Type: Scale 4x4 crawler
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg)
- Wheel Diameter: 1.9" (48mm)
- Wheel Hex Size: 12mm Hex
- Wheel Type: Injection molded
- Wheel Width: 1.0" (25mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
- Width: 9.5" (241mm)
|Assembly Type:||Assembled (RTR)|
|Skill Level:||Skill Level 2|